This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through the link and make a purchase, Uniquely Mickie will receive a small commission.
Welcome back beautiful people for August’s income and traffic report for my blog here at Uniquely Mickie. This blog is only three months old so I am just starting out in the blogging world, but I’ve learned so much since I’ve started blogging and made plenty of friends online. I started this blog to help out fellow millennials who are either in college, grad school, or who are just wanting to learn about the multiple topics that I discuss. I started doing these monthly reports to help my viewers and I see the growth and the progression of my blog over time. One day, I hope to make a full livable income from writing about the topics that I love. So without further ado, let’s get this show on the roll…
If you’re not a fellow blogger, then these might come off as quite strange. But let me explain why I want to start doing these reports for you all.
- Growth Tracking- These reports will allow me to see my growth in traffic and income over time. Most other bloggers only start posting these reports once they start making money, but everyone has to start from the bottom before they reach the top. I hope that these reports help inspire other bloggers that you can eventually make money through blogging
- Transparency- There are a ton of ways to make money through blogging, some that are honest and some that aren’t. I want to be totally honest in how I make money, where I get the money from, and that this blog is legit. No funny business here, I promise!
What I Did This Month
With concern to blog posts, I was able to write 8 posts for the month of August. This month I not only focused on making great content and connecting with other bloggers, but I also focused on setting up sponsored posts and creating my first media kit to send to companies. While I can’t go into too much details on the campaigns yet, you will be seeing them very soon here on the blog including a few giveaways!
This month, I also helped my apartment with move-in and went back to school at the end of August. While I won’t be able to post as often as I have been, you will be seeing a new post every Monday and surprise posts when I am able to have some free time to write for you all. But bear with me until I get into the groove of things with school being back in session.
I have also gotten better at my social media platforms, with the help of automating posts and social media reminders. If you want to follow me, then you totally can by clicking on the links underneath my profile picture in the sidebar.August 2017 Income Report is now live! Learn how I make an income from blogging! Click To Tweet
August Social Media Report
This month, my social media standing and engagement has definitely grown, without me doing much work. Thankfully for the automation apps that help bloggers, like me, who are super busy stay on tasks when it comes to social media goals. I have also connect with some great fellow bloggers who have really shown me the ropes and have helped me learn more in-depth details of blogging.
Here is my social media growth for the month of August:
Instagram: 946 –> 1075 Goal for Next Month: 1,300
Facebook: 198 –> 254 Goal for Next Month: 300
Pinterest: 274 –> 361 Goal for Next Month: 400
Twitter: 119 –> 265 Goal for Next Month: 300
August Traffic & Income Report
This is my third month of officially blogging here on Uniquely Mickie so the fact that I am making a small income and getting quite a few Pageviews is incredible! Here are my stats for the month of August. My Pageviews definitely had a slight drop this month compared to last month, but we will definitely work on that during this next month. The goal for next month is to get 5,000 or 6,000 Pageviews!
Here is the screenshot of August’s traffic report, straight from Google Analytics.
- Sales from my E-book: $20
- Qapital (From this post here): $5
- Value Amount of Free Products for Sponsored Posts: $400
- Google Adsense: $11.35
Total: $36.35 plus $400 worth of free items for future blog posts
August’s Most Popular Posts
- The Ultimate List of Discounts for College Students Pageviews: 534
- The Hidden Secrets of Selling on Poshmark Pageviews: 411
- How I Saved $2,000 in My 20s: College Edition Pageviews: 379
- How to Have a Successful First Move-in Day: A Survivor’s Guide Pageviews: 342
- 15 Savvy Ways to Save Money in College Without Cutting the College Experience Pageviews: 171
What to Start Your Own Blog?
If you answered “yes”, then you totally should! It’s really not that hard to do, and it’s totally changed my life for the better. Let blogging do the same for you. I created an entire guide on my blog where I teach you step-by-step on how you can start your own blog, in less than 30 minutes! I promise it’s really simply, you just have to take that leap of faith to go for it! Click here to learn how.