This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through the link and make a purchase, Uniquely Mickie will receive a small commission.
Welcome back beautiful people! In today’s post, we are going to discuss my income and traffic report for the month of September. This is the fourth month that my blog has been alive, and I’ve learned so much in only those short months. Of course, I still have a lot to learn, but I created these reports so that I could watch my growth over time. Most bloggers only start documenting their income once they become famous and their traffic explodes, but I want to start from the very beginning. My overall dream is to make a livable income off my blog’s earning, but we shall see if this happens for me…
If you’re not a fellow blogger, then these might come off as quite strange. But let me explain why I want to start doing these reports for you all.
- Growth Tracking- These reports will allow me to see my growth in traffic and income over time. Most other bloggers only start posting these reports once they start making money, but everyone has to start from the bottom before they reach the top. I hope that these reports help inspire other bloggers that you can eventually make money through blogging
- Transparency- There are a ton of ways to make money through blogging, some that are honest and some that aren’t. I want to be totally honest in how I make money, where I get the money from, and that this blog is legit. No funny business here, I promise!
What I Did This Month
This month, I was able to publish 8 blog posts for the month of September, which is pretty crazy to think because I am in full swing in college. This month I mainly focused on writing a few guest blog posts, which you can read here and here. I had a really great time writing those blog posts and being able to network with other millennial bloggers.
My social media game has definitely fallen down since school started back, but I hope to find a groove that works for me when it comes to posting and staying active on my channels.
September Social Media Report
Thankfully most of my social media accounts have grown without too much work on my behalf. On the downside, my Instagram followers have fallen due to me not being able to post and engage as I used too. Let me know what you want to see on Instagram as well on some of my other platforms!
Instagram: 1075 –> 1047 Goal for Next Month: 1100
Facebook: 254 –> 270 Goal for Next Month: 300
Pinterest: 361 –> 425 Goal for Next Month: 500
Twitter: 265 –> 283 Goal for Next Month: 300
September Traffic & Income Report
September was a month of slow growth, but growth is growth no matter what. I am still surprised when I get over 100 or 200 pageviews in a one day, but hopefully next month I will be able to reach 4,000 to 5,000 pageviews. I also made the switch from Media.net to Google Adsense and my income has skyrocketed tremendously! With Media.net, I was barely make a few pennies each day. But with Google Adsense, I could make $15 to $30 in one day, which is crazy to me being that I am new blogger!
I am also working on expanding my E-Book about how to get into pharmacy school into a live, engaging course through Teachable. It’s going to include a lot of freebies include the E-Book has a take away, an exclusive Facebook group, a 1 on 1 resume review with me, and a lot more goodies! Be on the lookout for the launch of that new course!
Here is the screenshot of my traffic for this month straight from Google Analytics:
- Google Adsense: $145
- Ebates: $5
- Free Products: $60 in value
Total: $150 + $60 in free products
September’s Most Popular Posts
- The Hidden Secrets of Selling on Poshmark
- How to Ace Your Pharmacy or Medical Interview
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Graduation
- The Ultimate List of Discounts for College Students
- How I Gain Pharmacy Experience as a Freshmen in College
Want to Start Your Own Blog?
If you answered “yes”, then you totally should! It’s really not that hard to do, and it’s totally changed my life for the better. Let blogging do the same for you. I created an entire guide on my blog where I teach you step-by-step on how you can start your own blog, in less than 30 minutes! I promise it’s really simply, you just have to take that leap of faith to go for it! Click here to learn how to!